Writing five days ahead is hilarious, I’m sorry. It’s also scary seeing as I don’t know what will happen in the world between then (October 10th) and now (October 4th). I’ll make a few predictions of what will happen between now (October 4th) and then (October 10th).
• Paris Hilton runs for mayor of Chicago
• Lindsay Lohan stays in rehab for more than a week
• I’ll get retweeted by Ray William Johnson again.
I DO have a plausible list of predictions, and it’s the menu for the week! It is as follows:
• Media Monday // 2010: The Rise and Fall of Great TV [++]
• Transit Tuesday // A True CTA “Ay” Story [++]
• Web Wednesday // TMoIB, Part III
• Wednesday Writing // “1441” #02
• Throwback Thursday // Grand Theft Auto IV [++]
• Free Friday // One of the Worst Weekends of My Life, Part I of I [+++]
10/11/10 Addition: For some stupid reason, I didn’t post this up on yesterday so all those references to October 10th and 5 days are just one digit off. It’s Monday now, but enjoy!
10/11/10 Addition 2: There’s a nifty tweet button on the right column at the very top. Do us all a favor and use it. You know you want to. ;)
[Twitter: @LeetAmerico; Formspring: LeetAmerico]