Sunday, October 3, 2010

On the Menu: Week of October 03, 2010 – Using that indie program called Microsoft Word

Well, that was a very productive first week back. Thank you, Halo: Reach and primetime television.

For laughs, I have a little game that I’ll play …with myself. Every time I decide to skip something that I said I’ll post, I’ll add a plus sign to the end of it. Publicly exposing my failure is bound to motive me to post something up eventually.

My Formspring box in right pane is now public, meaning you don’t have to log in to ask me a question. Fancy shmancy!

Something I forgot to mention last week about that Disqus comment box is that it’s practically just a one click log-in if you frequent Yahoo, Twitter, or OpenID. If you’re logged in to any of those three sites that are linked to your Disqus account, bam, you’re logged in. Good for lazy people like me.

Other than my OTM post, I made an astonishing one post and said something about happenings on the internet.

Now for a list of what I’ll probably fail at posting this week:

•    On the Menu: Week of October 03, 2010 – Using that indie program called Microsoft Word
•    Media Monday // 2010: The Rise and Fall of Great TV [+]
•    Transit Tuesday // A True CTA “Ay” Story [+]
•    Web Wednesday // TMoIB, Part II
•    Wednesday Writing // “1441” #01 [+]
•    Throwback Thursday // Grand Theft Auto IV [+]
•    Free Friday // One of the Worst Weekends of My Life, Part I of I [++]

And that’s what’s supposed to happen this week. Tweet me @LeetAmerico, drop me a line on Formspring or in the Formspring box on the right pane if you need anything.

P.S. I’ve been using Microsoft Word from post number one of this blog, I just needed a title.

No comments:

Post a Comment