Monday, March 1, 2010

Still Team Coco, Still Not Watching Chin

The better man always wins.

Actually, I thought that the better man always won until January when Leno’s shitfest of a primetime show got canceled and NBC planned on bumping Conan O’Brien and Jimmy Fallon so Chin could have a 30 minute show before Conan’s. Somehow his show would still be called The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien, even though it would be airing on the east coast at 12:05am. (Wouldn’t it technically be The Tomorrow Show with Conan O’Brien if he had accepted the bump by NBC?) Not only that but Late Night with Jimmy Fallon would have also been bumped, and we still have no clue what would have happened to Last Call with Carson Daly.

Thankfully Conan didn’t put up with NBC’s shit and was able to get out of his contract. I’d rather Conan be off the air shopping around for a better place for himself that actually promotes his show since a certain incompetent network let it suffer by instead giving the advertising time to a waste of an hour on television that will not be named.

At this moment right now, the internets are attempting to get #imwithcoco, Chin, and Conan O’Brien to trend on Twitter without mentioning the names Tonight Show and Leno to make sure they also don’t trend. My TweetDeck feed is going crazy with all the #imwithcoco tweets.

Nope, still not going to watch Leno, not even to see what he does “differently.” Instead, I’ll be watching The Simpsons and TMZ on Fox Chicago at 10:30pm Central Time, go take a piss for about six minutes, then tune in to NBC to watch Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.

Suck it, Chin! You’re not getting ratings from me. I’m not even going to check out your musical guest, whoever it is.

1 comment:

  1. I just agree, 100%. I don't watch Carson though. I have just really grown to dislike him over the years. I have always loved Conan though, and Leno has always sucked.

    ReplyDelete